Man it's hotter than a mug.

I probably stepped out into the garage at 12:30pm with my thumb in my ass trying to figure out what I wanted to accomplish today.

  • took trunk apart piece by piece
    (snapped all 3 bottom tabs on that fucking third brake light.)
  • got the middle kouki light panel off. Word.
  • sanded down the trunk real nice.


  • got my water hose from the back yard and rinsed my driveway. It was dirty, gross.
  • washed out my over sized storage container my roommates used as a beer cooler without my permission and has since been in the backyard growing mold and other shit in it.
  • took all small loose parts, body moldings, etc and threw it in said container after de-contaminating it.
  • roommate experienced a telepathy breakthrough and brought me this delicious slurpee.


That shit really hit the spot, I literally was going to say.

"a yo dawg, you should bring me back a slurpee."



down to my last 3 strips of sand paper, will have to get about 2 more packets to finish up the car, then it's a waiting game to save up my "Stimulus" so I can buy paint register this shit, insure it, and drive it.

Thus concluding this long awaited chapter in this cars life.

W.E.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!