Garage S

Alright so this Masa motorsports thing has got me all twisted, if it happens it happens if it doesn't then fuck it we gotta move on, keep it classy, and keep it REAL as I don't like buying fake shit or stuff that resembles a legit part.

I don't really have a beef with people who do it, people gotta eat and if that's your hustle then that's your hustle. In all honesty if someone replicated a masa motorsports hood and sold it reasonably around 700 dollars I'd probably buy it. But since nobody can afford to even buy 1 to knock off much less they have to be ordered in person and are made to order. I have moved on to greener pastures.

My buddy Johnny gave me a price I couldn't pass up on a Garage S hood with some damage that is easily fixable. Hell the bottom of it looks like my current carbon fiber hood, my phillosophy is as long as the business end looks good, I don't give a shit what it looks like in the engine bay. Nobody pops their hood at a car gathering so you can see how awesome someones underhood looks.

Anyway here are some pictures of the real deal.


So what you're looking at is just some damage to the bottom edges of the hood probably from flying up and hitting someones roof since there are no signs of hood pins ever being installed on this. Major mistake from whoever owned it before.

Also they used bondo to repair fiberglass, which is weird to me that's like slicing your finger open and trying to stop the bleeding with a half cut lemon.

So I will be taking this to the wonderful Richard Rabe to work his magic stick or shoot it with his love gun, or whatever gay pun you can put in here, because it's funny to turn car stuff into a gay joke right?

So yeah that's the state of the game, pay for hood, buy another set of aerocatches with locks, install them, then send hood to Richie Rich to get hood.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!