If at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and scam again.

So I have been wondering why randomly my blog has been getting A LOT of traffic especially from a post on zilvia I wrote about Eric Dickerson.

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/240233-finally-justice-enthusiasts-scammers.html


If you don't already know the history you can start here. That is copy and pasted from my blog post originally which I had removed because I wanted my blog to be focused on my car and not pointing out or giving any piece of shit scammer the time of day to get even more e famous. A lot of people have been burnt by this guy and a lot of people haven't had the chance to get burned by him.

As you can see with my old blog post missing, and with the nwp4life thread link I have inlcuded which also wont resolve due to the new forums hosting and that post was probably purged during their restructure over at NWP. I think Dickerson felt it was safe to rise out of the ashes like a phoenix.

Pretty much the new NWP4LIFE thread was a means for him to build a sweet ass car, because I'm not going to lie the guy is pretty meticulous, but how he obtains the money or some of the parts is where we step into the grey area of him being a scammer. I mean from his previous endeavors working at AMERIQUEST Mortgage (yeah google them, money laundering, mortgage scams, etc. he fit right in.) Then somehow weaseled his way into Eibach and fucked over a lot of good people there.

This guy probably has credit cards in his childrens names doing dirty financial shit. The guy has like zero shame, honestly instead of building cars I wish he would go see a fucking therapist. The guy is a little mental.

Anyway someone shot this gem over to me and now I understand why my blog and Zilvia has been blowing up.


I would also ask that you please read through the thread before saying the staff of NWP4LIFE are scammers. This is very important that you understand that. I have quoted a response from Matt Rodriguez aka Rodrez addressing an accusation from a member on the site.

Quote, originally posted by kNOwLedge. »
It was pretty obvious, doggie.
Funny thing is, the mods have to know exactly who it is. Matt isn't stupid. "The Rod" is telling people in this thread to PM him for deals on Honda OEM parts (potentially dealing with people and money), and this thread is still here.
Just sayin'... I don't have beef with anyone and I appreciate the amazing builds past and present, but at what point is one considered an enabler?
Should I delete the thread and then people can say the mods are covering up for him? Everyone points the finger, but no one has a fucking clue how difficult this shit is. Half of you are talking shit saying that "scammers must die" and the other half are saying "lets see more pics." Leaving the thread open is what WE decided so that people could see who created the thread, and decide for themselves if they'd like to trust and/or work with edick. Don't believe me? Ask any mod on the site about the thread we have in the moderator lounge. If this thread is closed and deleted forever, his account banned, what's going to stop him from creating another one? Who says he doesn't have 5 more already created?
When everything went down last time, I had "friends" and people that don't even know me talking shit about how I was protecting edick, and how the site was so shady and run by scammers, when in reality I did everything I could to keep this site running, without picking sides. It wasn't edick vs Freeman in my eyes, it was site or no site.
If you want to point the finger so bad, point it at the people that knew what was going on since this thread started, but laughed about it and kept it to themselves. So called "OG's" that talk shit about edick constantly, then give him props on the forum. Fucking pathetic, but not surprised one bit 
I think you will need to get about 18 pages in before people catch on who the poster is, then page 20 is where the shit hits the fan. Haha this is such a great read and learning experience, I don't understand how you can just try to get back into something after burning a whole community and close friends/family.

I guess if at first you don't succeed, dust yourself off and scam again.

I would just like to end this with a big

FUCK YOU ERIC DICKERSON

You are a conniving evil piece of shit, and you don't deserve another chance EVER to be a part of any car building community, you've burned people from the 4 wheel game, to trucks, and even honda ruckus' everyone who ever reached out and tried to help you with your projects ended up getting fucked by you one way or another and you just have no shame. I'm amazed you're even still alive and that your kids will have to grow up knowing that their father is a shameless piece of shit.

 I hope for your kids sake someday you decide to grow the fuck up and become a MAN and stop trying to fuck people over to progress in your little bullshit fairytale of a life. You are the fucking SCUM of this industry and I will not delete this blog entry. People need to know who you are and need to know to stay the fuck away from you. You are living cancer, even if something you touch is once beautiful and inspires others it will eventually eat a whole in itself filled with poison you fuck. 

-Wayne

and yes... I MAD you fucking internet trolls with your dumb ass photobucket meme's. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!