Almost there!

Just gonna do a random photodump and just chat about some things. Embedding some you tube shorts as well. I previously mentioned how I was going to upgrade to hid's and led corner lights and turn signals. But I also wanted to black everything out, light output at night shouldn't be affected. May be a bit harder to see things during the day but I'm not too worried about it. The oem stuff was already pretty hard to see during the day anyway as shown in the example below. 


So here is the final result of the headlight and corner light tint, I still have my old oem signal markers in. I was waiting to pick up my led ones from paint as there just was no way I was going to be able to wrap them. Going to try and retain the ability to plug in oem stuff rather than discarding the wiring for strictly led items in case I need to replace anything with off the shelf parts. 




This is the oem connector for the corner lights, I have my chassis harness sleeved and loomed in the engine bay and am in no way looking to rip all of that apart until I completely replace it. So I'll most likely cut this back a bit and just wire in another 2pin or 3 pin connector in here so the wire for the turn signals and corner light come to the same place. 










That's pretty much that, nothing significant here, just need to clean up all of the wiring. 


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux