Simone Goes to Storage



So since it wasn't running and decided to abandon my goals of going KA-T completely and pick up an sr20det that was on sale for 2500 with a couple of goodies. 


I also purchased a zenki crash bar so now my bumper will be supported. 

In the previous post about putting in a new roof I mentioned how I obtained the parts to do a new roof install on my car. At the same time the car itself was not running properly. I didn't really have the time to tear it down and do a diagnosis because my garage was occupied with my roommates bmw.

Once his bmw is out of the garage, I'll go ahead and take my car to my house and begin it's teardown! so stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!