Modifying a Zenki Bumper Support for a Kouki Conversion.

You will need a cutting disc of some sort to perform this slight modification. Otherwise it's not going to work using a Zenki bash bar for a Kouki front end conversion.


On the left is the modified hole, and on the right is the unmodified mounting hole.



cutting up the other side



Finished product.and mounted pictures below.



yay!



Other pictures of me test fitting the vertex lang aero.





Some other fun bits from the day, wanted to see if my 18x10 +13 Volk Racing GT-U wheels would fit up front since I am contemplating getting the 11 inch low disk wheels for the rear instead of bothering with spacers to fill the fender pull.




Success... and then...



FAIL!!!

I would have to cut the sideskirt for the wheels to turn outward, or at least it seems that way with the car in the air. I wonder if it would've cleared when the car was put on the ground?
( Authors Note: The Volk GT-U's were soon discontinued shortly after I finished my build.)




Oh, I need to stop lagging and replace the zenki core support...
(Authors note : 1/21/2009 - I have sourced a kouki radiator support from R&D Motorsport and should be picking it up this weekend.)


I also needed to get some new bolts for my fenders and such, it took me about 5 minutes to get my fender bolts off... wondering why?



Yeah... exactly dude

I will also have to cut my hood pin bolts down because my driver side headlight wont fit now that I have proper light fitment on my car.
(update note : 1/21/2009 - this was also modified so the headlight would fit properly.)


I got my work cut out for me, literally.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!