Out with the KA24DE!!!

Pretty self explanatory Saturday.

Since not everyone is an avid car nut, basically will be disconnecting the engine harness and all of the hoses holding the engine in, then yanking that bitch out!



This is an engine crane, it yanks engines because my brother and I do not have the strength of 10 Kenyan men.


Here she is just getting the engine harness disconnected.


I let my brother remove the engine harness, now I have no idea what the bolts on the floor went to.



You kinda need a jack to support the transmission as you remove the engine from the engine mounts. Once it's loose you can drop the jack and start yanking, you also may need this to help clear your front sub-frame/cross-member/etc.


LOL SO DRAMATIC YOU ARE ENGINE, WHY THE SAD FACE.



Naked...



Like the juice.

Next up... engine removal from my 1989 240sx Hatchback (S13).

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!