Craigslist findings, and why I named my car Simone.

Took me some searching to find this, but here is the original for sale post on Zilvia.com, pretty hilarious after reading it.



No worries I paid less than what was asked for the car, came out to 8300... While still expensive I knew all of the parts were new and had little to no wear on them because he couldn't drive the car due to all of the engine problems he was having. So basically I spent a lot of money on new parts, saving myself the trouble of buying them later, plus the wheel's are like a set of wheels I've always wanted... I have future plans in store for them, you shall see!

The owned didn't work on his own car, it was obvious when he didn't even know what was wrong with it. So he had someone replace the engine and transmission in the car so he could sell it for down payment money to get an s2000. I actually keep in contact with the owner from time to time.

Anyway.

So yeah Right off the bat I wanted to give the car a name, so I named it after my cat who just recently ran away =(

Simone.




That's Simone and Chloe, I went to an animal shelter to adopt some cats with my then "roomate" we shall refer to her as... She wanted a Cat and I figured ok, we go and one caught my eye and it was the grey one with white fur spots... When I went to play with it at the shelter it grabbed the all grey one by it's ear so it would get up and put on a show for us.

It was obvious they were sisters from the same litter. So I asked the lady at the shelter what happens to the other cat if I only get one, and she informed me if nobody comes and gets it then they will euthanize it.

I couldn't do that so I got both of the cats. How could I say no to these gorgeous little fur balls, plus my mom would never let me have cats as pets since she is allergic. So now that I was a grown man and had my own place mom could kiss my butt, i'm getting cats.

Eventually the cats moved with me to my moms house after I ditched the roomate a few years later and they graduated to outdoor cats. Unfortunately Chloe ran away when I went to Minnesota in January of 2007, I was like extremely sad. Simone just like became best friends with my mom and wouldn't even hang with me anymore and eventually ran away as well.

=(

I seriously miss the fuck out of those cats, but hey at least I will always have it in my mind that they are alive and well somewhere instead of watching them age and eventually die right? Well at least I can be delusional with positive motives right? So if you were curious as to why I named my car Simone and my later acquired s13 Chloe, now you know the story.


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!