I missed my car from being stored away so...

I brought it over to my house and put it on stands and let the work begin...

You guys may have missed this earlier on but I hit something that was kicked up by a big rig back in may and it ripped my front end off of the car and I just left it on the freeway.




Fast forward to October 10th of 2008

So this weekend I took my s14 back to my house to tear off all of the aero and test fit the vertex stuff so I can determine how much mounting tape and new screws and bolts I need.



As you can see below I had a friend on my car for quite some time, I really didn't give it a name but it was definitely a male as females are a lot larger. Regardless it got fucked up.....




I was on a roll getting most of it off, Man this car was slammed in it's previous life, the frame rails on the bottom of the car are all scraped up and the jacking points are all fucked up as if someone hammered them flat. Or the car did a lot of off tracking, if it has ever even seen a track in it's life. One would hope with all of the shit the old owner put on it.



There we go, all nice and naked...



I love the fact that not only does the vertex front end have a diffuser integrated into it's design but it also bolts up to your radiator support so it doesn't flap around.

I would like to build a bottom bash bar for my front end regardless and mount either a street driving splitter or some carbon canards so they can take the brunt of driveways and road debris rather then the front end.


I'm getting fat... and this beer is making me lazy and hungry!

So basically I couldn't get the front bumper on the car because apparently the Zenki Bumper support (1995-1996 240sx bash bar) sit's further back than the Kouki (97-98 240sx bash bar) about an inch it seems... So I will have to take the support over to my parents and take some air tools to it.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!