Now to yank my SR20 from Chloe (1989 240sx)

I would like to start off by saying. solid engine mounts are cool, until you have to yank an engine off of them. Then they become, uncool. Especially when all of the hardware holding them on are stripped.

Secondly, why is my transmission missing bolts to the bellhousing?
 
Third driving your car around on the alternator only is fun... Until you blow your MAF sensor doing so.


I would also like to say pulling an engine out of a drift duty car sucks fucking ass. I cannot tell you how many times I had mud and dirt fly into my face, eyes, and mouth today because this car has done some dirt drops during it's time.

Hrmn... Well I am sure I am going to add some more later, there were a few questionable wires I was not sure belonged with this motor or the headlight harness of the other car so they were snipped. Lots of the wires were exposed and covered with electrical tape... Going to be fun figuring out what they were.

Removed so far here we have our inter-cooler, a bucket of bolts that hold the charge pipes on, our radiator, ford fan and junk, bumper support, yada ya.


Same as the last motor, just getting everything loose so we can yank the motor out...


Let the yanking begin.... (no homo) You can see my old motor is sitting on the floor to the left now, this car is sitting at my parents house. I need to hurry up and get this shit box running since my mom has to park out in the cold now haha... (well I think it's funny.)


All Loaded up and ready to go...


And all of the shit shoved in my garage now with Simone...


Since this car was already in a North American Chassis I don't think the heater hoses need to be re-routed at all in the back but I will double check them.

Let the OCD begin!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!