Cash flow is low so I dunno...

Not many updates, my car most likely is going to be towed to my new pad, I'm just spending tonight bolting things up... Fun, Fun, Fun...

Took the exhaust out to see how it lines up with my, er... down pipe which is temporary.



Top Fuel Catback, well without the cat. Also washed my wheels off today, friends threw some tarps or some shit over them, I think they scratched the paint off of the inner lip on one of the wheels... =(

That's what happens when you have roommates.



So what size spacers do you guys recommend, the coils are set to have the wheels in the wells but I'm thinking 5mm spacers, 10 will have them out too far. I don't really have adjustable arms or anything back here as you can see above. All stock, should fix that to save my tires and help dial things in.



Will most likely go with battle version in the rear.

And no the car is not painted yet, it's still black.

Going to roll it out of the garage this weekend and turn it around to give me more access to the passenger compartment.

more updates later

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!