I don't feel like updating my build threads

so I'll give my blog spot readers a special update. Well it's not special, just not worth my time to post everywhere.

The heat shrink I ordered came in, the two thinner tubes. I have since gone buckwild with my new toys.



Tonight I sleeved some more connections, id say about 3-4 while also adding heat shrink to all of the other connections that had yellow tape on them previously. As I'm typing this at 1:09AM my new roommate has made a big splash with rockband, because they're still playing it loud as fuck.

fuck my life.

I threaded out about 15 feet or blue and red wire just to get this in the cabin, my ambient temp sensor for the digital climate control, which I am going to come up with some ingenious way of making this fucking thing fit through the sleeving material.



I mean it doesn't really have a pin out, there is no removing the wires from this without damaging the sensor. So I sleeved the opposite end going from the firewall on forward. If sleeving isn't on my side for this connector then I'll just do something mad ghetto and hate myself for it later. haha j/k.

I also ran out of 14ga wire while in the process of extending my electric fan wiring to the cabin of my car. So I busted a Nissan and used two 16ga wires and tied them together for the low speed fan and used the rest of my 14ga wire for the high speed.

Lord knows when that mama jamma comes on, it's going to need all of the electrical foot room possible and skimping with a smaller wire size just isn't going to cut it.



routed the newly extended wiring into the cabin, will need a bit more length on the fan wiring since I need it to hit the passenger side of my car, but definitely in the car now.

Once I sort that jenky ass headlight wiring (see butt connectors) then I'll finish sleeving this bitch and work on finishing the fusebox.

ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!