A few updates

In short, we've worked out way to a car that starts every time now. The battery light on the cluster is just due to improper wiring, but tests show that the alternator is indeed charging our battery.

So I am happy with those results, I have yet to wire up the headlights and the digital climate control. Seems I did not receive the plug for the air flow speed sensor, and there is not a plug on my car that looks even similar to it. On top of the fact I do not have the shield to mount it.

The wiring work for that stopped there.

I can honestly say it was nice having Jeff over, like I have preached in the past, I am no electronics expert and converting your own engine harness is a pretty big deal, so to discover that my two faults were constant power mishaps to the ecu hence why the car was either hit or miss with starting was pretty pleasant.

Well that and the short in the tps wiring.

Sorry for such a long video. It's about 11 minutes.



Simone Video Blog 04-11-09 from wayne edwards on Vimeo.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!