4-23-09 update-up late


Video Blog Update 4-23-2009 from wayne edwards on Vimeo.

anyway I did manage to snap off some pictures while dismantling my turbo manifold today.

look what I got for ya'll



This is basically the space on the back of the engine I get to work with my big hands and everything else in the way like brake lines, heater hose lines, everything I have to disconnect basically to service this single line.

I'm going to just get an s14 water neck and a water line that can run to it, fuck this shit.



Here you can see the water leaking pretty bad from the middle of the line right here. it feels like the hose inside has a huge split down both sides horizontally .


I removed the temp sender unit module to relieve pressure to pinpoint the leak.
It's a lot worse than I thought!


real bad, I wish the videos weren't being Richard Simmons otherwise you'd be able to see how bad it was leaking.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!