Lil Progress

Ok, so I fixed the power windows.


This is not a fun position to be in for more than 30 seconds.

Simone Video Blog - Ghetto Power Windows from wayne edwards on Vimeo.



see!


and I installed my driver side ganador, UPS man rolled up with the coil pack I ordered yesterday from frsport.com, love those guys.

I installed it and the car idled kinda funny for a few moments, like not bad and not where I want it to (800rpm) then after a few minutes I could audibly hear the idle change somewhat and then the black death smoke started coming lol.

reved the motor up and same thing, breaks up. So I'll wait until the cat gets here, before I decide someone else should be looking at this car.



I've also come to terms I'll need the rear bumper mounting brackets for me to mount the vertex rear, I don't see anyway possible around it. The Vertex Lang Aero and I'm assuming all of their kits require you use a lot of the OEM mounting points for the sheer fact that they hold the aero in place, and they give it a slight flex so it matches the body lines perfectly.



Without them or trying to simply zip tie it to your car or use washer nuts and the like are completely out of the question.


Without the brackets, none of the holes on the upper bumper retainer will line up basically. So I'm searching for some rear bumper brackets, I think the one's from the s13 MIGHT fit, I have them at my rents, I could always give them a try.


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!