Nuttin' Much

Well I decided I wanted to finish up the wiring inside of the car for the water temp gauge, at the same time I decided I would install my roommates radio he's had sitting in the closet for almost 3 years now.



I had some kenwood radio in the car that blew ass, stupid piece of shit wasn't installed properly in a nutshell and it got on my nerves, always in demo mode while running. So I refused to hook it back up... I cut out the 4 different sets of crimp connectors and sub harness wires that were there before, and soldered the pioneer sub harness in.



Testing.

And the wiring for the water temp gauge, since I already tapped the wires by the radio I didn't feel like trying to figure out how to tape the same power sources elsewhere to make the wiring shorter.



Stupid imo but this works so fuck it, just gotta tape everything up and put it all back together. Stupid because the sensor is hard wired in somewhat so it's going to be slightly retarded to remove all of this stuff to install my alarm. Hopefully I can pull the dash without removing that column.

I start sanding on Monday, waiting for a figure on paint from little brother, maybe the car might be ready on time to show up for all star bash...

maybe not.

we shall see.

W.E.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!