going to start hacking at the roof in a minute.

Everything is pretty much down to the wire... going to hack the roof. Dunno if I should have my brother do the core support swap for me while it's at the body shop or if I should do it at a later date. I'm thinking the latter, shouldn't even take long at all really.

going to look at a spec sheet for the roof to make sure I am only cutting into the roof bonding material and not the actual metal on the pillars.

I'll throw up a video later.





walking to the garage you can see my foyer has become the home to my parts... got to sand the roof wing still, get rid of the window silicone on the front, cut the bonding material down on the roof skin, sand the passenger side door knob, grind out all of the bondo on this car and re-do it with everclear.

$$$$$

profit?

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!