I told you I was getting all of those windows out... one way or another.

before



after



sanded up all of the pillars to find the yellow brick road.



then the main event, the rear window...




this seemed like a really solid and good idea, about 10 pulls in each direction, cord died. The silicon back here is fucking mad thick, so much so I took a godamned fancy ass steak knife to it to see if it would make quick work of the silicone, and it caused me to yank the handle clean off of the knife (not pictured.)

So I thought about it, and said nah probably not a good idea. The said to myself, I've always wanted to do this, lets see what happens.

So I took my mini sledge, and tapped the upper left hand corner of the window, seriously I mean tapped it and well...



The fucking window exploded, like a loud ass BOOM and the passenger upper corner just flew all over my garage, FUCKING BAD ASS!!! It sounded like a bowl of rice crispies for 30 minutes.

snap crackle pop, snap crackle pop.

I've never broken a window before, much less an automotive one so I didn't know what to expect. So I just took the longest object I had, put on safety goggles and tapped away.




seriously, that was so much fucking awesome.

sorry I'm easily amused.

packed the garage up for the night.

tomorrow I sand, and well.... vacuum.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!