Off with yer head!!!

Alright so the aids roof panel is off of the car, waiting on my spot weld bit to show up so I can remove the spot welds from the old roof skin edges.

Then I need to grind some more bonding material on the roof to separate the sides of the skin off so I can get the next panel set to sit on the roof.

Then make the cuts on that so it sits flush with the remaining metal on the hood.

THEEEEEEN have my fabricator do the edge welding for me. Sounds simple enough.








this is the new oem support brace for the roof skin, below you will see where it had been previously cut before I owned the car.


it seems it's not even welded to the roof skin but it's held together by bonding silicone, go figure.



haha if only I had the money and resources to make my car a glass top.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!