What do I know about hard work?

The Roof is coming off next week, I'm going to mark all of the spot welds I need to drill out, buy a bit and have at it while cutting off the pillar sections and then seeing how much of a bitch it's going to be to pull off without fucking up my pillars.

I'm chillin in the front yard, with a lizzard. rad.



scraped the silicon out that was left with broken glass, this is not fun.



here is where I left off.



called it a day yesterday since it was like 102 degree's outside.

Today it's not so bad in the garage (Tuesday the 14th) so I am taking a razor and getting personal with the silicon so I can uncover the spot welds so I can drill em out.





semi done.



sliding the razor between the panels to help find any spot welds that aren't really visible.



here there isn't a spot weld, see how deep the razor goes in.



and here is a spot weld, see no love.



mooked up.



had to saw off the top of the fucking antenna to get that godamned thing out. Had 0 patience to deal with that shit.



and now I'll leave you with this, as I have my lunch break before I do some touch up sanding on the driver side and prep the front windshield for removal tomorrow morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!