anxious as I am?

Well I am sure many of you are as anxious as I am to see my project come to a close in it's beginning chapters. But my brother has been swamped lately and has a newborn so I can't really be hard on him for flaking on me. He's done a lot already for me and with his engine recently blowing on him and a motorcycle as his only form of transportation. I'd rather wait until he has a day off.

Other than that I did pick up some new goodies, a new mode door motor for my climate control to see if that will fix some of my woes.

A new upper dash vent, that disentegrated when I removed the dash the first time.

Sun visors with the retainer clips, also the exhaust/tranny bracket that i've been after for quite some time. Stoked about that.

And last new wiper motor, and wiper amp (proper) for the s14 since it looks like I had an s13 wiper amp on the car before.

So right now, as you can imagine I am doing what I know how to do in the meantime, electrical work. Right now I am going through the whole electrical system to see how the wiper system is set up.

Right now I'm looking at about 5 different plugs.

The SMJ, the F9, and F7 plugs, the F3, and the Wiper Switch itself E104.

I don't think the instructions for the redtop sr20 into an s14 swap had sufficiently clear information on how to make your wipers properly work and since I've owned my car they never have.

I'm pretty adamant on changing that tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!