sonovabitch...

So I went through all of my wiring and I think either my ground is weak as shit, or there is a voltage drain somewhere in the system.

I am only getting 4.6 volts to the wiper motor which means that something ain't right.


this was my initial test mockup, but nothing. No change even with a new motor, since I bought this car the wipers never worked.


So I resorted to doing homework, I think what pisses me off the most is the diagnostic procedure to check your wiring is only for the intermittent setting.


as you can see I have a base model, no fancy intermittent switches here.


basically from the fsm this is what I gathered are the plug pinouts, everything has continuity up the yin yang, everything is in place except pin d11 on the e109(smj) plug which I removed since I don't have the washer reservoir or motor on my car anymore.

So I am going to give up on this until another day, or I may take up GSXRRJordan's path and make my own fucking wiper harness separate from the body harness. Eliminate the wiper amp.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!