90 percent together..

spraying the intercooler and lower pipes satin black.

Need to get the license plate brackets made too.

The car finally has glass again.

Everything put back together and idling and sitting at temp. I was having some idle issues at first and I knew I heard some hissing, turns out my dumb ass left the IACC hose off hahaha. DUR.

I seriously need to get some black couplers, and in a dream world some black clamps.

I put the hood pin studs in, brother advised not to put the latches on just yet so there aren't dull spots around them when he buffs it. Waiting on word from west covina nissan when my parts will show up so I can finish putting the trim and stuff on.

And the rear window molding so I can mount my rear wing. Otherwise car is drivable, brother was blocking the front bumper with 1500 grit sand paper (color sanding) so it will be ready to buff when he grabs his buffer from the shop.

Other than that, I have an exclusive photo shoot going on for the car before I let some other friends take pictures of it.

boom.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!