Back on the streets









Hey, is this acceptable ride height? all together, semi buffed in the cracks and shit. business day is on saturday. That's whats up.


And before anyone goes nit picking at the paint in person because there are a few low spots here, I'm completely happy with my FREE paint job. Depending on current circumstances things may not get re-sprayed and maybe they will. But for now, it's time to drive drive drive.


I've figured out my boost problem and I'll probably need a fuel pressure regulator as well. The blow off valve was leaking air, I put the spring at full stiffness so it only blows off if I am ON IT.


It doesn't run perfect, but it runs a helluva lot better, I just need a new cold pipe and maybe a hot pipe eliminating the bov completely. Don't really need it for a t25 imo.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!