@ Fontana Nissan Toy Drive


I only met a few people, I'm horrible with names. What up to Motul, Adams Kart Track, HB Motoring, and Fontana Nissan. It was raining cats and dogs on saturday man!!!

This is the only picture I found online of my car, the hell if I was taking my camera to that meet.

My girlfriend was really excited for the toy drive, until her suede boots got ruined. So I dropped her off at home and headed over to auto zone to get some anti fog for my windows and rain x for the exterior windows. My wipers don't work so I had to drive with my windows down in the rain, man it fucking sucked.

I'm going to head over to Jordan Innovations to have him diagnose my wiper wiring... everything is wired up correctly, it's just I am only getting 6 volts to my wiper motor instead of 12v hence why they wont turn on.

Anyway I made it home without getting my car destroyed.

I also drove it all the way out to LAX yesterday, it's definitely time for an oil change, that oil was nice and clear two weeks ago and now is black as fuck and all the car does is sit parked in my driveway.

Horrible.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!