Oil in my cabin

This is currently being discussed @ zilvia

http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/295158-burning-oil.html

feel free to click on the link if it may become helpful for you.


I also have some leaking oil on the hot side of the turbo elbow... May also be where a boost leak is coming from. I may remove this and add some RTV to the elbow to stop the leak since one of the threads on the long bolts is stripped.

But also I should check the turbo for play and oil as well....



I have been getting a burning oil smell for a while now driving my car, I suspected I have a sick oil leak somewhere on the motor, but to my surprise it may actually be bearing grease... It only gets really bad when I GET ON IT!!! or the car gets to like 80-90 degree's Celsius. (158-194 Fahrenheit.)



Also whomever thinks my car should be lower... this is what street driving my car at it's current height has done to the front bumper.


Also it seems to have knocked rattled out the bolts on the lower core support holding the front bumper. LULZ!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!