Car died in the street today PART 2

Well I drove my car home from work, all fine and dandy pandy, parked in the street because some workers were blocking my spot. Later on I go to move my car, it conked out and died after I started it, tried to start it again... conked out and died again.


This happened like a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago when I first got the car back together and it eventually just went away. Apparently I'm not getting lucky this time and it's not just going away, I can't give the car no power, no fire, no juice. step on the gas and bam she dies or runs super rich to let me limp with the clutch halfway up to move at 2mph.

I don't understand cars sometimes man.

Because I moved and didn't want to keep any tools here I am now paying for it because all I can do is sit here helpless with anxiety wondering if I am going to fix this thing before Saturday when I have to drive it to work, and when I go and do that will it fucking strand me somewhere far away from home where I cant afford to tow it home?

Wonderful feeling getting into your car that gets you thumbs up when people see it on the road but inside you give it a thumbs down because it's about as reliable as a fucking Nathaniel Ayers not going nuts on you.

If the bugs seriously do not work themselves out or I don't pick up another means of transportation then this car has to go. I can't have it jeopardizing my work. I really don't want to get rid of this car as it means a lot to me and I spent 2 years of my life bringing it to what it is today.

But seriously it's just becoming more of a burden than something I enjoy.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!