Car Died in the street today

How embarrassing, I'm so glad it wasn't what I thought it was. I was just coming to a stop and normally i've been giving the motor a little rev due to paranoia lately but this time I didn't... And it just went to

1000 rpms
900 rpms
800 rpms
700 rpms
600 rpms
Well you know the rest of that story... the temp sensor went from 80c to 200c out of nowhere and all I could think of was I just blew my motor. But no smoke, no smell, no nada, and no power??? wtf. Maybe a fuse blew, I noticed when I was leaving the car wash today when I flipped my electric fan on, my radio reset itself or rebooted.

So that was the first sign I was going to deal with some bullshit today.

I'm on Beverly Blvd heading to work and next thing I know I'm ready to push my car in the middle of an intersection, but first let me check to see if the terminals came loose on my battery and caused it to arc or something. Sure enough the negative battery cable came loose out of those shitty Autozone clamps.

I knew I should've bought a fancy negative battery terminal like my positive battery terminal but I kept the Autozone one.

Lesson Learned, hopefully I can at least get it home without any electrical problems so I can re-clamp that stupid ass thing.

so next on the mod list. StreetWires BC2N

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!