Car is still dead... I give up

Time to look it over today... Pulled the plugs



Replace the plugs...



car starts, idles fine.

give it gas... dies then dead.

pulled codes from the ecu.

12 - MAFS.
34 - Knock Sensor.
43 - Throttle Position Sensor.

It always throws the knock sensor code when it has other errors so I don't even pay attention to that because the car isn't even running right.

I just picked up a new maf from Mike over at Clearcorners.com last night swapped it with mine, no difference. The tps sensor is a hardly used unit I just picked up off of someone as well. I seriously doubt that it went bad already.

Is my wiring to blame again, I don't know because I don't have a multimeter to call bullshit. So I will just wait until Jeff is free to bother him with this piece of shit car again.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!