More Maintenence.

So I sold my stance oil block to Mike @ Clearcorners.com today, swung by his shop to drop it off and hang out for a bit. Mike is a really cool dude who is very passionate about what he does. We swung by his house to check out his 180sx restoration project which is looking pretty awesome if I may say so.

We also went to a hot dog stand up the street and he bought me lunch, that was rad. I also met his smog guy which has this insane 600 hp integra, with azenis tires haha.

Brave man....

Anyway Mike asked to check under the hood and I pop it and I have motor oil all over the bottom of my cowl, wtf. I see oil pooled around the number 3 injector, but I don't think it's coming from there, the valve cover has all new seals. So I peak around a bit more, and the oil drain back line to the block is broken which means everytime I have been boosting, I've been spraying oil all over my fucking engine's hot side.

Gay.

Time to buy a new hose.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!