RIP Economy Battery, you served well.

After a close call determining the battery was dead back when I was KA24DE, it turned out to be the alternator. (So the Energizer battery you see was returned with the quickness *snap snap*) Giving me at least another year of life and helping me get my car back on the road knowing you were a crappy battery to begin with. I kept the faith in you (and the battery charger handy.)

But no more my little friend, you've gone far and beyond your call of duty. And really 300cca's is not going to cut it anymore for this car. After taking Simone to the 626 meet last Friday and having to get a PUSH START to get me home (how embarrassing.) it's time I moved on little guy.


After trying to get one last good run out of you, the doctors at Vatozone have determined you were no longer able to hold a charge. So I did what I originally wanted to do, and just bit the bullet.


It's so nice to have 900 cold cranking amps available to Simone now...


Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!