Crime Scene Investigation : The missing corner light.

So as you saw yesterday I busted up my Vertex Lang bumper all nice, my passenger side corner light flew right the fuck out of it's seat and it was lost somewhere on the road. I know it had to of fallen off somewhere close to work because everyone was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So when I pulled into work today I had the security guard tell me my light fell off of my car, like I already didn't know. and then he was like, we put it away for you. HAHAHA Awesome, it even still has the connector for the turn signal. Poor light is looking rough. You cant see it in the picture but the plastic on it is all fucked up. Scratched, broken at every corner. =(

A little 3m and polish and she'll be good as new. Looks like a new vertex lang bumper is going to be on my future grocery list.

sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!