A/N Fittings Grocery List

I have a picture of my hose routing I am drawing up and plotting out proposed amounts of money that needs to be set aside for the ridiculous amount of A/N fittings I plan on purchasing.




So what you see in my little mock-up drawing is my greddy catch tank on the lower right and the proposed fittings I plan on buying so I actually have a working blow/by system or air separator, etc, etc, whatever you want to call it.

Now for those of you who are not aware, the Greddy catch cans have these red fittings they come with. If you ever want to use A/N fittings with them there are two ways to go about it. You can RE-TAP it to a larger NPT (National Pipe Thread) or you can buy adapter fittings.

3/8 BSP or BSPT (British Standard Pipe Thread) to -10a/n adapters, there is a (to -8) adapter as well. The only place I found that has these is pegasusautoracing.com (P/N : 3230-6-10AN ) This is probably the most plug and play way to do it. But it will cost you about 23.46 to have them shipped to you. You can also just buy two A/N aluminum weld on fittings and just go that route but you'll probably spend more in labor and materials just to weld the stuff onto a catch can.

Just an FYI the A/N fitting game is EXPENSIVE.... this is not for the cheap at heart. I know there are other manufactures of these fittings and such but I'd rather just get the original ones the military uses.

On the valve cover and the turbo inlet pipe I will need a -10 A/N fitting (P/N : 997110) $6.22 a pop.
I'm still writing down a list of the various fittings I need and the ones I want. I'll share with you my list. Since I am also buying fittings for my oil cooler setup and hose I'll just give you part numbers and you can put two and two together with the drawing you have above.

-10 A/N Male Weld On Fitting (P/N : 997110) Price 6.22 qty=2
-10 A/N Straight Hose End (P/N : AT800110) Price 12.75 qty=5
-10 A/N Forged 90 Degree (P/N : AT809010 ) Price 33.78 qty=1
-10 A/N Forged 45 Degree (P/N :AT804510 ) Price 33.41 qty=6
-10 Aeroquip Starlite Hose (P/N : FBU1000 ) Price 12.59 per ft qty=5ft
Setrab Adapters-10 M22 to -10 A/N Adapter (P/N : 22-M22AN10-SE) Price 9.50 qty=2
Pegasus Racing 3/8 BSP Male to -10 (P/N : 3230-6-10AN) Price 7.59 qty =2

I think this about sums up my plumbing grocery list.

The total comes out to about 407.56 pre tax and shipping.

So remember folks, if you want to have A/N fittings in your engine bay for oil coolers or catch cans. You're looking at something like this or half of what I've priced together. Race cars are not cheap.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!