Jordan Innovations and Clearcorners.com *THUMBS UP*

So thanks to Mike @ http://www.clearcorners.com I picked up his spare maf sensor to do some trouble shooting on my s14...

Turns out something on the harness itself was baked. Minor weird things like wires just breaking and separating inside of oem crimp connections to just corrosion on certain solder joints.

Had I known that I should've used adhesive heat shrink on my solder work I would've been using it by the get go. These are things you learn when taking up electrical projects on you own.

I am proud of myself that I converted my engine harness and got it running at least for a decent amount of time. But I buckled down and took my harness to a pro.


Me and Jeff @ Savoy's in Alhambra, CA

Cruising down Valley Blvd in the 626 like bosses (everyone was turning heads to check out our cars)


Jeff Jordan @ Jordan Innovations helped go through my entire engine harness and we replaced any shoddy looking wiring with mil spec wiring. Replaced oem crimp joints with legit soldering connections, and just got rid of unnecessary and tangled wiring.

I must say that the car itself feels so much more powerful and responsive now after just the minor fixes we made to the harness. I may add some more grounds in the future just cause but man I am very satisfied with his work and would recommend anyone else who is having harness issues to have this evil genius go through and fix them for you.

A big sigh of relief on my end now that my car is running.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!