Water Temp Gauge on the fritz...

I seriously cannot wait to convert over to the haltech+Racepak Dash setup.


This is my water temp gauge, this started to happen sometime last night after I got my car home. I notice a hiccup in power when I let my turbo timer run. I'm thinking of getting rid of it. But now the water temp gauge is on the fritz. Normally water temp is the first gauge to go nuts when your alternator is on it's way out.

Doesn't matter as far as the alternator goes, there is no power differences or parasitic loss on the car when turning on my lights, fan on full blast, radio full blast and rolling the windows up and down. and flipping my electric fan on and off.

I just don't want the car dying on me, idle seems normal. Car's just being dumb again. Jeff said the ground might be bad for the power leading to the gauge itself which I'll probably agree on since it's with the shitty radio wiring.

It's obviously not the ground to the sensor itself because it's still reading the temperature. I'll have to check the ground.

Jordan Innovations Thermostatic-Switch setup coming soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!