Let me give this a try

I always bitch and complain about how much my car sucks ass to drive on the street. But I have these 2000 dollar coil overs which I've never bothered to see what they were set at as far as the adjustment from soft to stiff was. So I did a full on click to the lowest level of the 8 adjustable options I have.



Turns out my driver side was set 2 clicks stiffer than the passenger side.

After turning them to full stiffness, and then clicking down 3 soft from full stiff. Wow, what a difference, it is a lot more pleasant to drive now on the streets. I don't think the rear settings need to be adjusted to be honest but I am going to find out where they're at on the adjust-ability levels because I'm sure they're mismatched as well.

I will also probably raise the passenger side of the car so it's level with the drivers side.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!