Suba-Cool

MSI Billet Aluminum Uprights for WRX STI's
So this is as you can see from the title some hot shit for Subaru's WRX platform. I think this is one of the coolest things I've ever seen manufactured that is available for your average consumer. I bet they cost a lung, liver, and kidney. 



This is the opposite side. 


 So basically this works like an ikea shelf, but instead of raising and lowering your family portraits, this allows you to FINELY tune the bumpsteer on your car. I've never raced a day in my life on a track other than the streets. But I've heard the term bumpsteer thrown around. So I guess this is really important. Awesome is all I can say. 


 So what else you see here is a carbon\kevlar back plate where you can hook up a vent hose for a brake cooling system and it forces the air inside of the brake disc near the hub area, so the only place the air can escape is through the brakes cooling ducts. Really trick engineering here. In the upper right of the photo is some kind of bracket mount for a brake caliper, so if you wanted to adapt some kind of fucking crazy brake kit to the car you can just have that part re-machined instead of running spacers, and all this other dumb shit us Nissan dudes do for a brake upgrade.


Proceed to fap. 

Thanks to TA-Dan for the heads up on this. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!