So this has been the bane of my existence.My power cable that runs from my alternator to my starter just vibrated apart. Mainly because I have the arm strength of twelve vagina lips when it comes to crimping audio connectors. So it's been making contact sometimes, so this caused an alternator to burn out and it drained my battery on a few occasions.

I went down the street to the local audio shop, had them make me a new one.



I've been sicker than shit so just mustering up the energy to change this cable was tremendous, I got bronchitis or some shit. Doing anything minor and I couldn't breath like I just finished a triathlon. After I changed this cable the car is running a lot better now. I still have some random ass oil leak by my turbo. I'm thinking one of the oil lines broke, no predominant leaks under the car.

Just weird oil mist all over the firewall, haven't determined where it's coming from.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!