Car oh car

I can't tell you guys how ecstatic I am about my strut tower bar purchase. It's like I got a lot for a little, less creaking, I can even feel the engine start up more solidly in the cabin.

I've been really focused on just paying things off, and then last month was kinda off focus because I was just trying to get the godamned car running solid again. I don't know if I'm going to make it to TITS or ASB this year. I mean the best parts of those nights is the camping and drinking and waking up hung over like fuck me.

I'm just focused on work, and getting a new daily. Getting my car ready for Nisei, and it's still going to look like shit IMO. and putting money away to do some major overhauling on my engine.

Not thinking rebuild just yet. More like plumbing, wiring (again), and power.

Once my wiring harness is done. it's DONE that's it no more. So I'm really going to put Simone on a diet when Jeff is ready to do the damn thing on this car.

And try to actually use my car for it's intended purpose.

Ripping a track up!

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!