@ the car wash

Dwende ass car... found my temp sensor wiring problem. Just wanted to make sure there was no corrosion or any drama. I lift the wires up and put them to the side and the car starts reading temp. (UPDATE: These fucking things are 55+ dollars brand new from greddy. GODAMNIT)



Dope, grab my electrical tape go to wrap the wires up, one looks loose. I give it a little tug to make sure my crimp is legit (Jordan Innovations taught me this move) and bam, the wire comes off of the fucking sensor itself.


I laughed real nice... Guess I was right, my wiring was legit, needed a new temp sender.

Oh, I washed my car today and realized I don't have a legit "ass" shot. I eventually need to remove my roof wing and re tape it on, when I had the glass re-installed the window flexed and popped the tape off. Gay status.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!