haha, looks like another weekend of ripping my car apart.

After fixing the ground issue with my battery this morning and changing the connector to a solid brass one that's going to keep the negative terminal from moving around. It seems my positive battery cable is grounding on the chassis somewhere most likely by the ecu or something.

10 percent chance I'm pulling the dash again tomorrow but first I'm going to try the process of elimination with my multimeter before I visually go looking for what the fuck is rubbing the power wire.

Let me tell you, when the positive power wire was running under my car and ziptied to my brake lines. I had 0 problems with it. Ever since relocating it to the cabin for safety purposes. It has only caused more problems than peace of mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!