Summary of my tuesday. part 1

I guess in short.
I needed to fix my saggy ass intercooler and the bracket it mounted to.
I needed to fix a new exhaust leak while welding my exhaust hangar back onto the exhaust.
I needed to adjust my suspension so it's all level. Ended up biffing that last second and made the passenger side lower again
I wanted to do a coolant flush and an oil change. But oil isn't neccessary, and I don't have a temp gauge so I can't bleed my cooling system until I can monitor the temps. I know it's running at 75-80c average before the gauge died.

Stopped by little brothers paint shop, in fucking Hesperia, Ca.


I was going to kidnap my front bumper for all star bash this weekend, but after seeing it and how close it is to actually being fixed and painted since we're here with my dad wiring in the power for my brothers huge ass air compressor. I'd rather wait for nisei to put it back on the car.


There was a lot of wheelchairs in the shop my brother is co-leasing. I thought this one was the gem of them all. I seriously need to make this my gaming chair. Just roll over the pot and wear a t-shirt around the house all day.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!