ASB X

Well ASBX for me this year was like a fail and a win. On my way to the caravan I ran into a checkpoint, not even thinking about it being 4th of July weekend. I tried to avoid it and got rolled, the cop was really pissed I did that so he wrote me a nice ticket that will probably cost me 1000-2000 dollars I'm sure.

So I have a lot of stuff on my plate now for August 27th, I should've just went through the checkpoint but it was in the opposite direction of where I was headed anyway. It was inevitable that this was going to happen, the dreaded state referee ticket. I don't really care to be honest, you gotta pay to play.

The second fail was that I ended up being dead broke from fixing my car just to take it to ASB, and I still didn't have my vertex bumper on the car so it looked like complete ass for the event. But all of that was put aside thanks to the people I traveled up there with, luckily for me Edgar let me use his second pass to access the track so I was able to use the entry fee money to put gas back in my car. We were up until almost 5am on Friday night, little sleep was had for the anticipation of Saturday!



And Steve bought us all supplies for the weekend upwards up 300 dollars of groceries alone, to me that's a big ass deal and it's nice to have friends like that. I totally plan on repaying him for his kindness when I get paid!

Anyway drifting ensued, cakes were all over the place, then the drifting was over and the drinking started.



We partied but all ended up getting pooped way too early and I parted with my friends the next morning. All in all I wish more of the Violent Running Tribe guys would've attended, but we still had a pretty good amount of the guys there. Even if they didn't bring their cars, it was nice hanging with the group

I hope by this time next year that I am also going to be out on the track racing and maybe even doing some drifting....

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!