Dyno day @ SR Motorcars




I was obviously having some technical difficulties, turns out one of the bolts were missing on my cam angle sensor (cas) and the hot pipe on the turbo was rubbing against it and somehow was constantly adjusting my timing between 0 to retarding it -5 degrees.

Once we got that sorted out we ran it again.


It's not a lot, but it's way better than what I was driving around with before for a stock motor. That's how many years old now? Almost 20 without a rebuild and stock head gasket.



Once the timing was fixed I stopped boosting 11 pounds and went down to stock boost (lower timing means more boost) so this will be a bit easier on the t25 until I decide which tomei arms turbo I'm going to replace it with. Then we'll really have to do some excavation on Simone. 



Here is the full dyno chart for your viewing, all in all it was a great 50 dollars spent for a baseline dyno.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!