Bro Dozing

Master wire harness man Jeff Jordan, my buddy asked me to drive him down to Laguna to pick up his new work truck. Mind you this was after spending new years together (no homo) and getting 4 hours of sleep I had to wake up and go bro dozing with this guy.



Sweet truck, he wanted to take pictures of my car next to his truck exaggerating how big and lifted it was haha. Glad you're happy bro, and Happy New Year.

No plans for the 240 this year besides getting them Wedsports SA-60's whenever they come out. Maybe get that racepak dash done this year may not. Masa Motorsports hood for sure. bro

Wekfest in February so if you're in norcal and want to see my car in person be there. Maybe Nisei again this year and continuing to daily drive it.

bro

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!