9*K Racing Photoshoot


I will post a link to the official official when that all goes up, got some shots in by Motormavens and OMGDRIFT today. One of the models Kendra Jordan was really nice, she modeled on my car first in this like flowy dress that kinda shows mad side boob and inner boob. I love those dresses lets you see pretty much everything. But this blogs about my car not about being a pervert.

Sure enough the wind picked up and we got a nice fully... She told me she modeled for playboy before so I figure hey it's a titty no big deal. Oh classical art training how you have desensitized my inner pervert. But all jokes aside she was cool peoples.

This guy was cool, forgot his name. climbed on all this shit to take a piss, and in front of a cop. Then motormavens dude rives to shoot location, zero's in on his cock on accident. HAHA

The second model was all about her B.I, B.I she was nice but no small talk at all *can I lean on your car* when she was done pretty much punked Fishbein and was like ok lets get some shots of me in the sun. I didn't catch her name but she sounds like she's from the Ukraine or something. She also worked out, I must've said how nice her legs looked like 20 times. I love girls with muscles but not to where it looks like they used to have a dick. Guess that's from growing up reading comic books, all the chicks were buff and hot.


and now for some cleavage. 


HAHA probably not what you were expecting. 

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!