Buy Fake Wheels, save money for more Nike Shoes and New Era Hats

Pretty much my whole blog roll blew up with this video today. Weds wheels keeping it real for the children, because they are the future. I mean the same goes for Work Wheels, Volk Racing wheels (Racing Hart is kind of suspect since my CP-10's) were a design rip off of Weds wheels




Pretty much I don't understand what kind of instant gratification someone gets out of throwing a bunch of stupid shit on their car and then having the NERVE to call that shit a build, or be salty about someone who has a legit car nit picking at their choices.

I dunno why it's just really funny to me.

I bought my car with these volks on it, I didn't go and run and change them out for something else I just re-finished them for something I wanted (unfortunately they didn't come back as candy apple red CE27's). I just priced out a set of Weds Kranze LXZ's for my car because I want a set and it's about 5g's before shipping.

Yeah it's expensive and I'd rather build the motor first, but please believe I'll buy those fucking wheels when I have 5g's burning a hole in my pocket.

Example.....

That's a 1400 dollar wheel (not set of wheels, PER WHEEL)
See this guy right here chillin on 18x11 inch rear 18x10 front with negative offsets so large it makes me die inside to see them drifted on.


I don't know about you guys but my mind is fucking BLOWN right now, all legit shit on his car dirt dropping 2800 dollars worth of wheels not giving a FUCK because they're real and wont break like FAKE ASS WHEELS will.

This guy is my hero, I don't drift because I don't have money falling out of my ass as much as I would like it to. Maybe if I was single, lived with my mom or had one of them asian sugar momma's that is into cars and has money falling out of her ass. Then yeah i'd waste tires, gas, and body panels to get down like dude.

But I don't.

But Mark my words, I will have those wheels.......... Because that's what I want, I wrote a blog about fatlace the other day but it was mainly about people building cars with no soul.

Rota's and XXR are dream killers. And they're not the only one, Varastowen or whatever the fuck your sorry ass name is. I hate fake wheels, I hate fake parts, I hate the rear windshield wing on my car because I don't know who makes it so it's like on the 50/50 scale of knock off.

You can nickel and dime me all day about taking shit to the track, yada ya. You want my car on a track, treat me to a track day, some legit fuck wheels and tires and i'm there. Otherwise sit down and figure out how to get on the level of those people out there who #PLANBETTER.

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!