I think we're all squared.

More and more I am starting to think that there is nothing wrong with my turbo and that my rings may actually be shot on number 1. the blowby my car is getting is down right retarded, but that's a subject for another day. I'll have a compression test done before I get into any of that madness.

I tore the harness apart tonight and inspected what needed inspecting. I put a fresh piece of wire from the shielded signal wire to my tps straight onto the connector pin itself. Turns out the shielded wiring is grounded at the ecu. It does not need to be grounded at the other end, however it should not be touching any solder joints. Which mine was, so this explains why my tps was being fucking whacky.

Here is the harness all back together.


And after I got it all buttoned up, cleared the ecu codes and set it at .45 volts like instructed to.


Call me a happy camper, I seriously was contemplating buying a new engine harness, mine has been butchered all to hell since the swap originally came from a japenese car, then was converted to run in an 89 240sx and then I converted the harness to run in my 1996 240sx.

Seriously though I need to find out whats the deal with this retarded blowby I'm getting.

Till the next one.

Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!