Maintenance

Ever since I got my car dyno'd at SR Motorcars and they took the car off of the dyno my TPS sensor stopped responding so the car runs great but always idles at 2000 rpms, there will be some odd days where it idles where it's supposed to. So I'm thinking they either messed up a run of wire, or they shorted my TPS sensor. The car doesn't run any differently if you unplug the tps or not.

All of the intake ports were nice and clean believe it or not. 

I thought my IACV was just dirty plus I stripped the adjustment screw so I took it apart anyway to clean it today.

this little guy is the Idle Air Control Valve (IACV) 
So I got this guy loose, cleaned this area up, put the car back together, got the dremel out and made a nice notch in the adjuster for the IACV since it stripped. (it was already as low as it could go) car still idles at 1900-2000rpms.

Glad it didn't take me all day to get this loose.

Heat shield was covered in a layer of oil, so was the turbo. 

The t25 turbo I have on the car currently is going to shit the bed pretty soon, luckily my buddy Mario rebuilds them so just waiting to see how much he would charge for a rebuilt replacement and to have him slap it on (I hate working on the hot side of the motor)

Anyway back upstairs to play Marvel vs Capcom 3. If you're on xbox 360 add me and lets play. : Gamertag :  o137o

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!