Jesus Christ... Exceed Moat


WARP SPEED!!! 


Please do yourself a favor and watch this in 1080P in full screen with the speakers pumped up. 


And a different track, it's like playing gran turismo when your car is all fully pimped out. How is it fun when you smoke everyone and just spend the whole time trying to keep the lead. 


Around the 10 minute mark he just starts lapping everyone. LOL 

That's right, that s14 is powered by a s13 sr20 however I'm sure it's way beyond a normal sr20 anymore.

I love these cars, and I seriously am contemplating painting my engine bay red once I go to town doing all of the metal work. These guys are my inspiration in building my car.

-Wayne

Popular posts from this blog

Wiring an S13 SR20DET up for an S14 (95-98)

S14 Digital Climate Control 2022 Redux

Almost there!